Wednesday, December 10, 2008
well. Am i too depressed 4 u.? LMAO
the sky today is gloomy, the breeze is as cold as ice.
While here I am trying to think of any better thing to do.
Im emotionally distorted.
Im feeling this misery. again.
I really dont know~ ....no matter how hard I try to be happy.
The sadness always overcomes me.
Im losing my reasons to live.
Everywhere I go, this broken feelings always comes in the way~
and no matter how people see me as cheerful, It's always the opposite of how I feel.
But I have to make them believe , Im sorry.
But~ it's better this way, at least people won't feel awkward.
they always told me how cheerful, happy go lucky I am~
hearing those words, make me feel a little relief.calm. and rested.
Yet...
Im incapable of feeling joy.
incapable of reasoning to people, which I dont really care to reason w/.
Im in my inflicted torture.
I need to go out sometimes.
I need to find my friends.
I dont want to be alone~
But~~ at the end,
Im always here, in this dimmy room,
w/ my detached self from this chaotic world.
I want to find the reason to live~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment