Saturday, December 6, 2008

introduction?

u can look at my profile ~ if your still not bored.anyway, this isn't my 1st blog.

actually, I've created this new blog because of my 2 doubled nature,
I'm not trying to be pretentious from my other sweet blog and all that~
I just have to organized my thoughts and my other personality.

Comprimising.?...haha.yeah..whatever.


anyway. I was watching this stupid movie awhile ago,
didn't know the title though.
and didnt fucking care about knowing the titleand because I'm bored like hell...
proceed watching the stupid movie ~
despite that I have this urge of sucking my eyes out w/ the fork I'm holding.
( eating at that time...)

I seriously think that drama scripts are so trashy and tacky.
The actresses and actors will say something shit like
" How I wish time can time can stop so that I can hug you like this forever".

wtf?!?!?. Just go to hell -__- ! ~~
it was the lamest thing I've heard all day...
if someone was going to tell me that, I'll probably push them down to the cliff...seriously...

ugh. I hate to say goodbye.

but I have to cook this dead chicken,
put some spices and put it in the oven,
OUR KASAMBHAY cooked our meal yesterday,
and it was like fucking HOT!!~~
and I totally drunk gallons of water!..
I drunk hysterically that some of the water had drown my nose. --.

do Indians Love spicy that much? o__0
anyway, no offense..but since yesterday,
I have to endure this stupid shit anyway.
Oh well~ what can I say,
I have this given talent of putting things out from ordinary,
and make it like a Real delicious meal.

but my mom insisted that theory, and said I suck at it. =__= ''

No comments: