Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Randomly thinking...

pfft.. I was hesitating about posting this, I was actually ..thnkng. to post this to my other BLOG,

but yeeah, no one cares ayt?.. LOL. as simple as this, I cant even halfly decide071


It's very interesting to think about
all of the different ways that we are perceived.
We can look like a completely different
person from one person to the next.
So much of it depends on circumstance, timing, mood, relationship,
their perspective, etc..


This question really makes you wonder who you are at the core....
because even your own perception of who you are is just that,
a perception.
If I look at myself one way,
and 85% of the people I run into look at me another way,

who's right? It's all subjective eh?

Ultimately, I think I've probably been described
in just about every way possible at one point or another.




Ehm..I dont really know what's my point ^__^''''
Oh well... I reaaly wish I could be free from this other self complexity of mine.

Do u ever experienced that being w/ other people, no matter who you think you are,
to them it's totally different, and you act different to them too..
and YEaah I got confused bcoz of this!!~~~

It's a good thing, Im always on my happy side-
probably the reason, why I love to be with the crowd as often as I can.
eventhough, I dont know anyone, at least I dont feel the misery inside me.
w/ the crowd,, I felt that I was covered ~from this bounded loneliness.
and knowing that It will not bother me for awhile~ Im desperately calm.
hmmft.. I reaaly really dont want to be Alone much.

In my years of living, Happiness is a big word to me and for at least one thing
I have never experienced it... or it seems.

Im more like, If being too emotional, too angry, too happy etc~~~
I just can't handle it~~ and gone to be emotionally detached.
That's why, Im trying to do and think
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT WHEN THIS HAPPEND AND THAT HAPPEND.
I totally read books about that. how dull is that. yeah u can stab me. x]

No comments: