Im getting more insecure by every passing day.
I see people rising on the horizon confidently,
seeing them change into more lively full of life.
& here I am dragging myself to the depth of never ending fog.
It couldn't be avoided. No matter how the world see me as happy person
or how I think That I am happy, all of that is far away from truth.
I am still far away from it.
I want to feel the feeling of contentment & joy,
even f in just one day , hour or second.
My world of black & white is disguising from this colorful lies.
And I tried my best to hide myself from others,
coz If they knew me that well-- they will end up leaving me.
I dont know~ even though I experienced it a couple of times already,
Im just afraid of the thought of being alone.....
Because this pathetic excuse of a life is such a burden,
A burden that is worth of thousands reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment